Below is a guide to help with sizing when ring shopping.
How to measure your finger?
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger sizes.
How to measure a ring you already own?
How to measure the Inside Diameter of your Ring:
- Select one of your rings that fits the intended finger.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring using this helpful printable ring size guide here.
- Match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes then you should go for the larger size.